Thursday, April 3, 2008

And The Winner Is....

Jennifer K.!!!!

You are the grand prize winner of the Laurel's Favorite Things Gift Package. This grand prize includes dinner for you and a guest at the residence of Mr. and Mrs. Wicke (date to be determined) and a basket full of delights just for you! Since I know where you live, the prize will be personally delivered as soon as I get it completed.

The winner was chosen by scientific method (or rather at random out of a bowl by my four year old.)

Thanks to everyone for jumping in and playing. It was so fun that I may be inspired to do it again, so don't despair. Keep visiting, keep posting, and keep having a great time!

5 comments:

Betsy said...

Awww. I'm bummed.

Amber said...

did you see that 22 people put their names in for that little diddy of yours??? Awesomely sweet!

The Kriloff Klan said...

Is that Jennifer K me? Oh that would make my day! You have no idea!!!! I have been a little emotional today so much that I haven't put on make up yet & yes I do have a baby shower at MY house in t minus 4.5 hours! What am I doing on the computer!?!? Let me know if I've won the coveted prize!

PS I owe Logan something big!

Kyle said...

I can't believe I missed out...I have been computerless..so I missed the boat..maybe next time :)

Elisa said...

Congrats to the coveted winner!
sniff sniff.