Thursday, May 15, 2008

Get that Monkey Off My Back!

The story of the spider monkey came up in the comments a few days ago. Some have heard about it; most have not. Here's the deal: Mr. Wicke loves a good practical joke, and April Fool's Day is fast becoming one of his favorite holidays. (Can it actually be called a holiday? I don't know.)

Anyhow, if you are friends with or married to Mr. Wicke, you can be sure that one year you will have to endure his twisted sense of humor. Please do not hold me responsible. I only married him. This year's victims were our friends Angie and Chris. To read the full story according to Chris (as the jokee his perspective is better) go here.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I laughed at this one until at least April 4th. I'm sure I'll be giggling through the weekend now.

I dig Mr. Wicke's sense of humor!