Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back Update

You people are nice. Thanks for your concern about my recent back trouble. Yesterday I spent 4 hours at the imaging place. 4 HOURS!!! Ugh. By the time I left I was starving and my nursing breasts were about to explode! I didn't know who to feed first, myself or my baby. My stomach won. But, in my own defense they haven't created nursing drive-thrus.

Anyway, now that it's done, I will see the orthopedist today at 11. I'm hoping something can be done for the pain. Please!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Maybe I'm gross, but I think that the relief from nursing after being way over-full is better then the relief from throwing up. Except when the baby is choking from being squirted in the back of the throat, but they survive.

Lisa-Marie said...

I've been worried about you and your lack of posts hasn't helped. Glad to hear that you are surviving if even only barely.

Keep us posted when you know more.

lletrad said...

Laurel, how are you feeling? I hope well!