Friday, June 26, 2009

Fly on the Wall

Things overheard at the Wicke house:

Logan: Mom? Why do you walk like that? With your bottom going back and forth?
Logan: Mommmmm...you're doing it again.

Griffin: (at 3am) Dad! My tooth just fell out!

Logan: I don't think Griffin is giving me enough respect, and I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to babysit if he doesn't show me a little more respect. He makes me feel, like a...like a...a...piece of garbage!

Logan: Oh--my--gosh, Griffin! (said ad nauseam)

Mom: Just a minute Griffin and we'll hear your side of the story.
Griffin: Well, one time a loooong time ago...but you said I could tell my story!

Griffin: Dad! I'm making toast on my lamp!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

You are going to be so happy you saved these pieces of their childhood!! From the mouths of babes!

Stephanie said...

LOL! love the making toast on the lamp!

Deanna said...

I Love it. Tell Logan not to worry someday her bum will do that too.
p.s. we just had a great enrichment. I'll have to e-mail you some stuff.

Rochelleht said...

TOOOOOO funny. Your kids are hilarious!

LOVED your sleepcation post, too. I totally remember that feeling now that you post about it. I am hoping for you that it goes away soon and you can have insomnia amnesia.

Kaylin said...

You know what, I think Logan has a point. Little Brothers sometimes do make you feel like garbage, especially while you're babysitting!

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

hilarious.