Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bill Says it Best

I have been alone with the children for four days. Four very long days and short nights. You know, I love my children, but times like this remind me that there is such a thing as too much togetherness. It also reminded me of this little gem from Bill Cosby. (If you watch it long enough, you might just learn Italian. Sorry. Couldn't find it without the subtitles.)



Welcome home, Mr. Wicke. Your children are still alive and thrilled to see you. So am I, my love. Now, tag. You're it for awhile.

2 comments:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I LOVED that!!! Who does not relate to Bill Cosby especially now that we are parents. Thanks for the laugh this morning I needed it.

Deanna said...

I so love Bill Cosby. He speaks so true to life. When Wade and I are traveling and the kids are getting to be too much fun. We listen to him and laugh and laugh.