Monday, March 24, 2008

Nothing Much

That's right, there will be nothing special coming out of my head head today because I just don't have the time, nor the energy, but I'm going to have to pretend about the energy thing because I have company coming today. Woo HOO! My niece, Tamara, her four boys and Dr. husband who will be staying with us all week.

Now for the problem: What with spring break, Saturday projects (most of which are unfinished), Easter preparations (you don't want to get me started here), Logan throwing up Saturday night (possibly the grossest thing I've ever seen), and then Easter itself (Did anyone else make Deviled Eggs?) I am not well-prepared for visitors. There are beds to make, floors to mop, laundry to be done, vacuuming to do...AAAAAaaaaaaahhh! So I will pretend I have the energy, but you can plainly see that nothing interesting will be flowing out of my head onto paper today. Sorry.

But...pictures of cucumber boats coming tomorrow... C'mon! At least pretend that's interesting.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Well, I for one, am looking forward to the cucumber boats! Hope Logan is feeling better and you made good headway today on all you had to accomplish.

Amanda said...

Sending you high energy vibes today! Enjoy your company. I hope Logan is feeling better soon! :)

Melissa said...

Hang in there and have a fun visit with your family!

Anonymous said...

I too was so overwhelmed it was my son's 2nd birthday, Spring break, St. Pattys day, and Easter all with in 7 days. It's enough to drive us crazy. ;)

Enjoy your company!

Kyle said...

I so feel your pain..my house is a disaster...but luckily I don't have company coming...oh well you guys will have a blast!

The Kriloff Klan said...

Good luck! You did look awfully busy today...a load of laundry in one arm & a dishtowel in another, but most importantly that smile on your face! Have a great visit!

mother of seven said...

yes on deviled eggs!!!!!A family favorite. In fact we had to make them twice:)
Remind me to share our Easter. Fun times but really busy.
Go cucumber boats!!!!!