Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tea Party Place without the Party

Big news in Tea Party Land:

1.  My baby is officially walking.  I love when they start that crazy drunken stumble.  The cutest thing I've ever seen, but doesn't he know he's too little?  Why the rush?

2.  I got called by the school nurse twice yesterday to pick up sick kids.  Can you say mortifying?

3.  I have two sick kids at home today.  No fun.

4.  I slept with one sick kid last night.  There wasn't much sleeping.

5.  This morning went like this:

Me: (as I rolled over first thing) Hey Bug, how's the throat?

Logan:  It's okay, except when I have to swallow my spit.  That's the problem.

4 comments:

tawnya said...

It sounds like our days are similar. Mine was "nothing says good morning like being puked on". Wheee!

Hope all gets better in your house soon!

Susan said...

I have had fun catching up on your blog since I got home from vacation. Your kids comments about your age reminded me of what my granddaughter said to me not long ago. She said "grandma how old are you"? I said I was 59 which was pretty darn old. Her reply was "Oh Grandma, you're not old, you just look old"! You gotta love kids.

desert mom said...

So sorry to hear the kids are sick. Hope they get well real soon and you get some rest.
Love Ya

ps way to go Lincoln!

Rochelleht said...

Congrats on the baby walking. I think!

Our school was cancelled for snow, so similar days. Except for the sleeping with kids part. I won't be doing that for sure.