Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Still On Holiday

Here at the Tea Party Place, we are determined to eek the Christmas spirit out of the entire month. I know some people are busy taking down Christmas and organizing, preparing for the new year. Not us. We are still playing Christmas music, lighting the tree, and drinking hot cocoa out of our Santa mugs. You know how I feel about New Year's resolutions. So I am quite determined that we are on holiday until we ring in the new year. That's just the way we roll.

Today our plans include a trip to the zoo and the movie Bolt. We are livin' it up!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, I'd love to see Bolt! Have fun! :)

Audrey said...

Hey lady, that is how we roll too. Christmas is up for half of January until one of us(usually me) gets the gumption to put it all back where it came from. And of course, we get so used to it that the house looks strangely unfamiliar without the lights and the trim. I love our house right now...it is so festive. It stays until Xee's birthday at least...and maybe a week or two after. lol

Audrey said...

Btw, I feel the same about the resolutions...I mean, let's just be honest with ourselves already!!

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I loved Bolt. So glad that you are spending the holidays with lots of fun family things. I am slowly coming back out from holiday fun to see what everyone else has been up to.

Deanna said...

I am so with you. At least you kept up with your blogging. I finally did a post after liek 6 weeks. But I ahve had the best holiday ever. Tomorrow is back to reality though.

Jennifer said...

So refreshing! Our neighbors put up Christmas before Thanksgiving, and took it down the day after Christmas! We don't move a thing until after the Feast of the Epiphany (when the wise men arrived in Bethlehem). Your house looks like it's decorated beautifully....same old Laurel - impeccable taste!