Monday, July 9, 2007

Personality DNA


I took one of those online quizzes today and here is my "personalDNA map that uniquely represents my personality. Mouse over any part of the box or strip to learn more about the traits that the colors represent."

I tend to disagree with the "slightly low empathy" conclusion. I'd ask whether you agree or not, but apparently I won't care. Sorry. Who knew?!The good news is it turns out I am a dynamic creator. How absolutely fabulous that I love both of those words!

Take this quiz to find your own personality DNA: My personalDNA Report But then you have to tell me what you are.

4 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

hey, Im glad I found your blog (on Melissas) it was fun to read. And the story about 911 was SO funny!

thanks for the laugh

meredith

Laurel said...

Hello Meredith! Thanks for reading. I'm glad I could give you a good laugh--even at the cost of my own embarrassment.

Melissa said...

I am so taking this test!
I will blog my results!!

Shantel said...

I'm just glad to hear that your masculinity is slightly low. I was worried. :-)