Sunday, July 8, 2007

Leg Saver

Here you come to save the day!!! All praise to the glories of extra moisture! (Can you hear the choir of angels singing in the background?) Thank you, wonderful new friend, for saving my nasty, ashy, alligator legs from the brutalities of the Arizona summer. Others have made promises only to break my heart, but not you. No. And so I pledge my loyalty to your $11.95 price sticker. I can wear shorts without embarrassment again, and all because of you...sigh. Do you have a brother that can do something about cellulite? Just wondering.

A shout out to my other friend, Melissa, the consumate Arizonian who turned me onto this wonderful favorite product. Thank you!! Check out her blog (see Melissa and Jeff) for other good products, recipes and finds.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the shout out!!