Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mr. Wicke Makes His Debut

Tah Dah! It has happened! Mr. Wicke has entered the blogosphere. I know! I couldn't have guessed it would happen either; he is such a private person and slow to join any fad or fashion. He's a man that likes to make his own way in the world I suppose, but he's obviously got something to say. I can't wait to see what it is. One thing I know, it will never be dull. Besides being the love of my life, the man is deep, quirky, witty, and intelligent. If that combination intrigues you like it does me, click HERE.

P.S. The views and opinions of said blog are solely those of the writer. His wife can not be held accountable for odd, strange, or puzzling posts. I will, though, happily take credit for anything witty or profound. (Isn't that how it is supposed to work in a marriage?)

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Laurel, Thank you so much for your comment. I love your blog your posts are so fun to read I enjoy your insight. My girl friends love you as well. I hope you don't mind.
I'm glad your not like me,I read blogs and want to comment but I'm to shy to leave a comment. Thanks again you have changed the way I think...

Shana said...

I just checked out Mr Wicke's page. It is official- He and my husband need to meet.

Kisses.

Stephanie said...

very cool! I'm lucky if my hubby guest posts for me! ...and that is an amazing picture of YOU on his blog!

Megan B said...

Seriously what has taken Mr. Wicke man SOOO long?

mother of seven said...

First of all... I can not wait to hear what he has to say...
Second, Is that not the most adorable picture ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo...welcome to blog world. I love your writings so I know that I'll enjoy his too.

Madame Queen said...

OMG! I can't wait to check it out. Go Mr. Wicke!

Madame Queen said...

Girl, that picture of you on his site is HOTTTT!!

Jennifer said...

I swear you and Mr. Wicke both get better looking with every passing day! How is it that you both look as young as you did in college? Fortunately, you have updated the 'do! (and me too!)

Tell Thomas congrats on coming into the blogging world.