Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall Festival

Mickey was great. Flu and vomiting in car was not.

This week my focus is on the

FALL FESTIVAL

so there may not be much writing going on. However, if you live in the Villages of Eastridge, plan on stopping by the main park at 9am for a

FREE PANCAKE BREAKFAST.


If you're a runner, enter the

5K FUN RUN/WALK

There will be NO REGISTRATION FEE and you get a free t-shirt.

Come climb the

ROCK WALL

or skateboard the half-pipe.

Or if you want to sell items or promote your business to people in the area, call me to reserve a spot in the


MARKETPLACE.

Again, it's free! Did I mention that?

There may or may not be carnival games. We'll see how much of a magic trick we can pull off this week. But like I told Erin, it's free. If people want to complain, I'll sign 'em up to help next year!

And, as a side note, if you ever want to volunteer, call me. Please.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Hey Laurel - Sorry to hear about the barf in the car. Eeeew!

We will have to leave the Fall Festival around 9:30 a.m. due to soccer and football commitments. We are bummed. Let me know if there is something I can do to help you in advance or if you want me to help set-up earlier that morning. (480) 545-1914 Pam

mother of seven said...

Did Erin tell you Kilean and Brie'el and Kilean's friend can come help.

I can round up more teenagers if you want. Let me know!!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

So glad Disney was fun, and sorry to hear about the flu. We have it here too. Not Fun!!!!
Wish I lived closer, I'd be at your Fall Festival. It sounds fun.