Monday, June 21, 2010

Funnies

On Saturday, as we were shopping for Father's Day:

Logan:  ugh...we're not going in there! (Seeing Bed, Bath, and Beyond.)

Me:  No.  I've got to go into the next store and see if I can find some shoes for Daddy.

Logan:  Shoes?

Me:  Yeah.  He said he needed some new shoes.

Logan:  Can we get some with taps on them?



Yesterday, while watching a History Channel program on the Revolutionary War:

Griffin:  C'mon!  We just gotta' win!...Mom, do we?  Do we win?

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Priceless!

Shayne said...

every guy needs a pair of shoes with taps on them...nice job Logan!

Rochelleht said...

That Griffin caused me to gaffaw, I tell you. Gaffaw!

Angelica said...

Hey, on Father’s Day I had planned a surprise outing for my dad to AZ On The Rocks Gym’ at Scottsdale, AZ. We had a great time climbing…enjoyed a lot. Their customer service staff was ready to give us an experience which we will never forget. Not just an indoor rock climbing gym but they did have ZENERGY YOGA, ENERJOY FITNESS, TUFA GEAR SHOP. IF YOU’RE LOOKKING OUT FOR THE MOST FUN TO DO ACTIVITY, JUST VISIT THEIR WEBSITE, http://www.azontherocks.com/. He loved it. Hope you have a great experience as much as we did. I love you my dad!