Friday, March 26, 2010

Joining the Club

This is an idea I can get behind:  The Happy Wives Club.  I noticed it on a friend's blog and was so intrigued by the name I had to check it out.  I like this woman's thinking, so much so that I wish I would have thought of it myself.

In a press release from the site, it says:  "HappyWivesClub.com was founded on February 4, 2010 for the sole purpose of showing the "other" side of marriage. The viewpoint conveniently missing from nearly all forms of media -- that of a woman in love with her husband and in a healthy and fun marriage."

I wish I had thought of that, but since I didn't, I'm joining the club.  She's looking to find one million--that's right, I said one million--happy wives in six months.  Can she do it?  I sure hope so.

If you're a happy wife, consider adding your name to the list, and saying loud and clear that marriage can work.  It really can.

8 comments:

Rochelleht said...

GREAT idea! I totally joined.

Stacey said...

I am gonna join!

Joan said...

What a great idea. I think I can sign up because I have been married for... "gulp"... 40 years.

tawnya said...

Wow...what a great idea!

Jewel said...

I'm such a joiner. Thanks for posting this!

Jennifer said...

Just joined! I'm proud to be a happy wife :)

Jennifer said...

Just joined! I'm proud to be a happy wife :)

Deanna said...

Thanks for the info. It's so refreshing to hear something positive about marriage for a change. I will definetely be joining!!!!!!