Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Logan Turns 7!

Fall is party time here at the Tea Party Place. Most of our birthdays are lumped together along with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! What a whirlwind. But if we know anything around here it is how to have a good time! Last Thursday was Logan's big day. Since it was a school night we kept it low key, but she certainly enjoyed opening presents from Grandma Peterson, Grandma and Grandpa Wicke, and Griffin.



Friday night we turned up the volume a little bit. What she really wanted from Mommy and Daddy was a trip to Build-a-Bear. It was our first time going, and I think her excitement it pretty easy to read! After much consideration, she found her perfect playmate: A bunny she named Lolly (or Lucy, depending on the day.)



The perfect outfit!

After we finished up at Build-A-Bear it was off to Peter Piper Pizza, Logan's choice for dinner. We had two very happy kids, and isn't that what birthday's are all about?

Next on the birthday agenda: A "dog party" for Logan and her friends this Friday. You don't know what that means? Neither did I, but that's what she wanted, so here goes! Get creative, Mama!

6 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Sounds like fun:) Natalie loved Build a Bear. We have been a lot over the years. She has out grown it, (a little) secretly I know she would love to go there today. It was a genius that came up with that whole idea. (stuff a bear, and put clothes on it.) Why couldn't I have thought of that? I'd be set for life;)

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

Happy Birthday Logan. I love build a bear and pizza, yummy!
Aunt Karen

Lauren said...

So awesome! I think that you should make that yummy "puppy chow". You know with the chex cereal and stuff?

Debbie said...

OK laurel!
Kennedy wants a dog party too!
SO PLEASE send pics and ideas this way! I need them in december and have no idea what to do!
Someone told me to have them eat the cake out of a dog bowl..:)

Shana said...

So Cute! Happy Birthday Logan! She is getting so grown up. I remember when she was just a little baby and you guys came to visit us in Oklahoma while my parents were still on their mission. Time flies doesn't it?

Deanna said...

How fun for Logan. And 'Dog party'. I love a girl who knows what she wants. Knowing you it will be the party of all parties. I love that we can see you cute litte belly in a picture. I've been waiting for that !