Monday, November 17, 2008

Just for Giggles

Friday morning I realized that we had not practiced Logan's spelling words. In the last few minutes before she left we slugged through the list, but we didn't have a chance to get through the bonus words. She walked out the door with the instructions that she needed to go over them in the car on the way to school. I guess that didn't happen.

As it turns out when she was given the bonus word "success," she spelled it "sexsex."

Hooked on Phonics DOES NOT work for me! Mercy!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

now THAT'S funny!

Erin said...

I'm sure her teacher got a kick out of that! Hilarious.

Amber said...

One day she will love that she knew what success was a such a young age.

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I think she should have gotten bonus points for that one, phenetically speaking.....thanks for the laugh.

Laurel said...

That is hilarious!

Madame Queen said...

Hahahahahaha! That is hilarious!

Pam said...

I bet that spelling test got passed all through the teacher's lounge!