Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It Doesn't Get More Exciting Than This...Not Around Here, Anyway

Well, DiMaggio didn't show.  Apparently there were too many things to attend to in heaven and he couldn't be spared.  Logan walked twice and struck out once, but she went down swinging.  What more could we ask?

Besides, we've got too much other exciting stuff going on to worry about that today.  Lincoln went poop in the potty and Logan is getting braces.  That's what we get excited about around here.  In fact, you've never seen a girl more excited about joining the braceface club, nor a mom more excited about a bodily function.

We're feeling so good, in fact, that we'll give DiMaggio one more chance.  Tonight.  At the ballfield.  6:15 pm.  Championship game.  C'mon, DiMaggio.  Be there.

3 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Ah, I for one, am a big cheerleader for pooping in appropriate places. Because I so often clean it up in inappropriate places...

The Kriloff Klan said...

Sending big hit vibes your way!!! Go Lowgs!!!

Jamie said...

Aunt Laurel! You have no idea how this made me laugh...I can't tell you how many times I used to strike out in t-ball! Yep that's right I said t-ball. My poor parents (dad) watching me every game. Baseball was not my strong suit. This is Max's first year of t-ball and as long as he is included in the play, he's great...if he's not the coach is standing right behind him to keep him focused on the game. ;)