Monday, November 15, 2010

So Cool

This girl, right here,
My Photo
is really, really cool.

At first I thought her name, which I saw on a mutual friend's blog, was cool.
So I checked her blog out.
And then, it turned out that I liked not only her name, but her brain, too.

I really, really like her brain.  'Cause the things she says make me go, "Yeah.  That's right!" and they make me laugh, and cry, and nod my head, and feel inspired.

And I pretty much want to read everything she writes.  She's that good.
And she wrote a book.

  Yes, she did!

And it's really, really cool.
Check it out here.

And someday, we're gonna' do lunch.  How's that for cool?

7 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

This looks like a GREAT book, I will have to ck it out. Hope you get that lunch sooner than later, Enjoy!

Rochelleht said...

How fun. Yeah for her. Something many of us flirt with but so cool when someone actually does.

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

I have read this great book. It really opened my eyes.

I have even set a goal for myself for this next year to get the little "bee" from YW so I have all the booklets and I'm going to do it. Now, I just have to tell my bishop :o)

Laurel said...

So what's cooler than the coolest Laurel ever thinking the less cooler Laurel is cool?

I have not idea.

I adore you (now please send me your address so I can send you a book. Seriously. Or did I already? I can't keep track ;)

xoxo

The Kriloff Klan said...

So when you do go to lunch, can I please come??? I feel somewhat responsible for setting you two up!!!

Leandra said...

FWIW, *your* writing makes *me* have the same reactions. Can't wait to check out this new site!

Jenn said...

Didn't you help at the Time Out at the Camelback Inn a few years ago? I thought you two meet then.