Friday, February 11, 2011

I Am Not Dead

The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated.  Actually, I've been doing the opposite of dying.  I've been living, and so busily, too.  Here's what I've been up to.

1) My mom came to stay for three weeks.  'Nuff said.
2) I drove to Utah for a wedding.  Super fast trip.
3) I brought home the flu/cold as a souvenir.  I don't suggest it.
4) My brother and sister in law came for a visit from Alaska.  As it turns out this family loves to party.  Family get-togethers many nights in a row makes Laurel a very tired girl.
5) Somehow I got on a Senior's Match email list.  No.  I am not interested in dating anyone over 55.

That last one didn't take up a lot of my time in the last month and a half, but it is disturbing so I thought I would mention it.

And on Monday I'm finally going to post a story about my Christmas Angel.  Do you mind reading about Christmas in February?

4 comments:

emi. said...

thanks for your comment on my blog. i can't tell you how much i appreciate it. i hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Stacey said...

Welcome back!! Can't wait to hear of your adventures!

Lisa-Marie said...

I'd read about Christmas in November if you're the one telling the story!

I'm so glad you are back. As always, I MISSED you!

#5 is funny.

tawnya said...

Yay! Welcome back!