Monday, February 14, 2011

On Kissing

I know.
I know.

I promised a story about my Christmas angel today.  It is still unwritten.  Or rather only written in my heart because instead I am busy putting Valentine scrapbook packets together for the 3rd grade party.  And this weekend we have been busy rehearsing The 10 Virgins which I am acting in; oh, and Mr. Wicke and I had a hot date on Friday night, so I had to get my nails and toes done--in red, of course--'cause you have to look good for your Mr.

So, despite my best efforts, I haven't had time to sit down and write.

But...
in the little time I do have, I will just say, on this Valentine's Day, that I want to be kissed like this:

"The Most Iconic Kisses of All Time" // Sailor kissing nurse in the street when WWII ends // Photo: Alfred Eisenstaedt /Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images/Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images
Photo: Alfred Eisenstaedt /Time; Life Pictures/Getty Images/Time

I think every girl, at least once in her life, wants to be kissed like this.  No wonder this kissing couple is famous.  He seems absolutely overcome and she a bit taken by surprised.  Look at that hand on her waist, that arm wrapped around her back.  Wowsy.  The testosterone makes me a little dizzy even from this distance.  That's some good kissing.

Are you listening, Mr. Wicke? 
When you get home, we can give it a try in our driveway. 

Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Love it!!

tawnya said...

Amen and amen. The Lightning Seeds has a line in one of their songs that says, "Waiting for someone like you to kiss me senseless". LOVE.

Laurel said...

as a 39 yr old single chica, you have NO IDEA how much a woman can want this. ;)

love this post.

Rochelleht said...

HA HA! I love it!

Audrey said...

I SO want to be kissed like this! I will have to let Xee read this post..hehe. Um...haven't seen you around my blogspot in awhile. Miss you!