Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Progressions

No time for words today. Well, except these: I've learned that it is going to take more than one day to get my act together. I'm still working on it, though. So until then, some pictures.

I love this progression of baby Lincoln.  It really captures the rise and fall of baby energy, doesn't it?



And here is the craft that broke the camel's back.  Because of it, I am still in the weeds today.



Okay, that's it.  Back to work for me.  And no more Halloween pictures, I promise.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Love the pumpkins! You did good, mama!

Susan said...

What a cute little guy!

Jennifer said...

May I just say that Mr. Wicke never changes? He looks exactly like he did 17 years ago! Not only that, he's still going lovingly along with your schemes and has that huge smile on his face! You certainly did get a good guy!

Shana said...

I'm a visitor through Sara's blog... love those pumpkins! Glad you made the effort so we could enjoy the outcome!

Shana said...

Little Lincoln has grown up so much since I saw him this summer. When did that happen!?