Monday, September 6, 2010

Tidbits

Just a few things:

1.  Nothing gives Griffin more pleasure right now than popping his own microwave popcorn.  He's got the big bags down just right.  However, popping an individual size popcorn bag for three minutes will leave my house smelling like burned popcorn for two days--at least that is how long it has been despite my candle-burning-bowls-of-vinegar-on-the-counter-attempts.  Pee-u.

2.  I much preferred the faint odor of maple syrup that hung around for two days after baby Lincoln covered himself and much of the kitchen in it.  Messy, yes, but much better for the nose.

3.  This morning I discovered the load of laundry I forgot to take out of the washer on Saturday.  It is being re-washed as we speak, which means I am now officially behind in laundry.

4.  I will not be able to finish my "to be continued" story today because we are taking the kids to the Diamondbacks game.  I love baseball in person.  On the TV?  Not so much.

5.  Happy Labor Day.  Here's to all the laborers out there!

No comments: