Tuesday, July 14, 2009

All About That

Can it really have been two weeks? What happened??

Well...you know how Mr. Wicke sometimes sends me away for a couple of float days to recover my sanity? Well, he did that. And then one of my best friends adopted a baby, so we've been celebrating that. Then Mr. Wicke turned 39, so we had to have a couple of parties for that. And then I had a serious meeting with myself and determined that it is time to shed the remaining 15 lbs of baby weight so I have started running every day to get rid of that. (Maybe you know how much I hate that.) And I've started cutting calories; no fun in that. Besides the kids are out of school, and you know there's never any extra time because of that.

So, two weeks come and go just like that. And that's that.

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

I hate exercising too, and I have more than 15 pounds to lose ALREADY after I have this baby. I think, for the first time ever, I'm going to take up running. I want to see quick results, or I'll give up.

Nice getting to have float days. My husband DOES try to give me some, but then I don't know where to go or what to do or who to go with. I'll have to work on that too.

Deanna said...

I with you exercise sucks and cutting calories sucks even more. I wish I only had 15 to lose. Good luck.Yor lucky you only lose a couple weeks I've lost whole months before

Shana said...

Yes...I know all about that. :)
I can't wait to see you soon! I hear that I will finally ger to see Mr Wicke for the first time in YEARS! But guess what? Rob isn't going to get to be here to meet him. UGH! :( BOO!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

AND because you have been sweeping your floors and shopping to get a new plate...really, did that happen? Im still so sorry! And its still so weird how easily it fell..ha
I went to marshalls yesterday, only black and white or blue and white plates...did you NEED to pick a harder to find color??

really, when are you going to have me over again..im sure I can pee on your carpet or something..

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I think it is crazy how fast summer is going by, enjoy the time and good luck running. That is my most un-favorite thing to do in the whole world!!!